Labels

Friday, May 24, 2024

Forum for sharing work experiences

One work experience I had was at my first job. My first job was as a secretary in a stationery company. 

There he wrote and responded to emails, answered the phone, and received correspondence of invoices or orders to send to other companies. 

At first it was very difficult for me to adapt to my work, since they handled everything through Excel, and I didn't know how to use Excel much. 

So one day when I had a lot of accumulated work, I asked for advice on using Excel. 

My boss was a very noble lady, and she understood my problem, so she explained some functions to me, and paid me for a course to learn Excel at a basic level. 

 My flexibility helped me understand my difficulties, and ask for help. 

The way he helped me deal with the situation was to be honest, and show interest in my work, because I didn't want to lose it, and I wanted to learn to do it in the best way. 

I wouldn't change anything to face it, because thanks to my boss I was able to learn to use Excel, and I acquired more in-depth knowledge with the course she paid for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CRIME AND PUNISHMENT

From my perspective regarding regulations in Colombia arises a question that several of us ponder since this question is not so simple becau...